Saturday, April 19, 2008

great seats... on TV.... craziness

I can already tell this is going to be a theme this year.  I have to admit, I am not used to having the schedule that comes with working every Cubs game yet. This is the second homestand and between working and going to every game, work projects of random photo shoots and still working on my coffee table book idea... this week has been exhausting.  But a BLAST.  I just thought I would share this.  My buddy Jeremy, who watches every Cubs game from Alabama posted a video of me at the game the other day.  I was lucky enough to score EXCELLENT seats that were in section 15, row 5 right behind the Cubs on deck circle... I sat down in the 4th inning and instantly got three text messages saying I was on TV.  Check it out here:



More pictures coming soon from this homestand. Say hello when you get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment