Friday, June 20, 2008

Action shot of the book being born...

This has been my office this week... Can I first say
that I now have a TON of respect for all my friends
and everyone who daily gets up, treks to work at 7am, works till 5 and still finds a way to work out, get other things done, and entertain at night. I am a bum. My commute most days if I don't have a photo shoot or project is to my couch and computer. I don't know how some of you do it.

Not that this is anything like this at all, but I feel like I have been in the delivery room of a baby this week. Watching the book be born. I know us gentlemen have it easy when it comes to childbirth, so I hope no offense is taken by that comment.



The attached video is not the best, but if you look closely you can see the press at work, spitting out page after page of my book.

video of the printing press at work....

video

Imagine watching that for something like 70,000 sheets. Welcome to the world of printing!

No comments:

Post a Comment