Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bring on the book!

Here comes the adventure!  Let the ride begin... 

It is now June 10, and I have selected Alta Vista Printing here in Chicago to print my self published book WE ARE CUBS FANS.  It has been an insane process and educational all the way.  I can't thank everyone who quoted me prices for this project and who educated me on the process.  Most of all thank you to Tim, Tom, Bruce and Stephen.  You know who you are and while we did not work together on this project, I can't thank you enough for the opportunity and the education.  In the end, it came down to price, location, timing and a very very high recommendation of Jenny and Alta Vista.  Today, I viewed the press that the book will be printed on... you can see the big Heidelburg (sp?) printing press in the picture to the right.  

You will see more of that machine in the days to come.  I can't believe that within a month I will have my first book published!  Stay tuned to this blog to see snippets of the journey.  


No comments:

Post a Comment