Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ron Santo and Bernies...


This morning, I ventured over to one of my favorite neighborhood bars - Bernies. Recently they picked some of my Wrigley pictures in their upstairs party rooms and they look excellent.

We brainstormed some ideas for unique, one of a kind photos for their walls and came up the idea of having Ron Santo pose in front of the marquee at the corner of Waveland and Clark.

Tuesday morning I met with the owner and waited for Ron to arrive. It was a huge pleasure to meet the true Cubs fan himself. I had met him before in the past, but it was an honor and very cool experience to photograph Ron. The shoot took a grand total of 10 minutes, max... and the images came out great!

Thank you Ron for all that you do. Go Cubbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment