Friday, April 10, 2009

A couple pictures from the Mayercraft

This week has flown by and between photo shoots, concert photography, getting ready for Opening Day at Wrigley this coming Monday and a book release party for my friend Jim McArdle's book LIVING THE DREAM.... I have not had time to post too many new photos. There are a bunch on my Facebook page... but I thought I would post some here as well. I have also updated my website as I work on a total redesign. Let me know what you think...


Guster performs on the "One Splendid Evening" VH1 Charity event - Photograph by Will Byington © 2009

Ryan Shaw performs on Mayercraft Carrier 2009 - Photograph by Will Byington © 2009

Sunset over the Pacific - Photograph by Will Byington © 2009

Gavin Rossdale performs on the "One Splendid Evening" VH1 Charity event - Photograph by Will Byington © 2009

Erin McCarley performs on the "One Splendid Evening" VH1 Charity event - Photograph by Will Byington © 2009

More photos and stories coming soon.... in the meantime... say hello when you get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment