Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wrigleyville Relay, Meet New People Party and more...

This past Saturday was a busy day -shot XRT's Wrigleyville Relay Bar Crawl,Toon's for WE ARE CUBS FANS & Jim's book signing and "Meet New People" charity party!

Pictures from the events can be found here:

www.WXRT.com - Gallery from the 14th Annual Wrigleyville Relay

I also shot my friends Trudy, Sandra and Sally's MEET NEW PEOPLE charity event for Breat Cancer awareness. It was an excellent party for a great cause. The pictures can be found on Facebook.

Sandra, Sally and Trudy - Hosts of the Meet New People Party

See more pictures HERE.


Thanks as always for checking out my work. Let me know if you have anything in the future that you need photographed. I am always up for an adventure.



No comments:

Post a Comment