Thursday, August 20, 2009

Festa T-Shirt photo shoot...

For the last couple years, I have been the photographer for one of the most innovative and creative t-shirt companies around that produce a great line of original t-shirts. They also put on some of the best Bar Crawls in the country... This past Tuesday night, we did another shoot with two great models. The future shots will be seen on http://www.shopfesta.com/. Check out their website and follow them on Twitter (@festa_tshirts) or Facebook. Basically the idea is that we shoot a BUNCH of blank t-shirts, and then Wayne will work magic with the shirts to photoshop in a variety of designs and locations. See samples on the website.....

Below are two shots that we did on location outside their offices in the Lincoln Square neighborhood of Chicago. These might not be the best of the shots, but Wayne sent me two shots of me at work... and I thought I would try to find what I was looking at through the lens at almost the exact same moment. Let me know what you think!

Thanks to Wayne Watrach (@gratyngrogg) for the photos of me at work. Most of all... if you need a photo shoot of your own... for you, your business, or you know someone looking for a photographer.... Let me know. Booking fall shoots now....

WB




1 comment:

  1. No prob Will! These outdoor shots turned out fantastic.

    ReplyDelete