Friday, September 25, 2009

A work in progress...

I have just spent the past couple hours working on my website and blog... and what can I say.... it is still a never-ending work in progress. I am truly amazed at the people who can blog daily... and stay on top of this. To me, it is a challenge and I am working on it. I have gotten in the very bad habit lately of just using my TWITTER updates as blog posts... As of this weekend, I am taking down that option and if you want to see what I am doing, right now... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER. I am also planning to work on posting longer, more indepth blogs here. Hopefully, due to excellent work from Acapella 360, the company that helped me launch my new website... I will have a better BLOG in place in the coming weeks.

In the meantime, check out my FACEBOOK page and become my friend to see what I am up to. I am hoping to book a bunch of gigs in October.... so if you need something photographed... Let's discuss.

Let me know what you think...

1 comment: